Sunday, August 9, 2009

Haha - Karate Kid Revealed?

As my Dad asked me recently - 'are you becoming a tall Mr. Miyagi?' This was all in jest and I got a kick out of it - as actually I was not at all turned on to Bonsai by those movies at all but my own personal life transformation and interests in Meditation and nature. So, to day I find a link on one of my favorite blogs to watch, Kitsune's blog, I saw this:

http://www.phoenixbonsai.com/Days/DaysIndex.html

So I checked it out. Well, for my birthday June 22nd.. Karate Kid was released in 1984. So.. Hah!! Maybe I am... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Blogs submit to reddit Blogarama - Blog Directory blog search directory Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blogs lists and reviews Blog Directory Bodhisattva Bonsai - Blogged Blog Ratings Web Directory Top Blogs - Increase SEO of Your Blog, Blogging Resources Gardening Blogroll Center Award Winning Home and Garden Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory