Monday, August 3, 2009

What's it all about?

'Bodhisattva Bonsai' - each it's own word with profund meanings and depth; Both passions, if not goals I've set for myself. One a way of being, living a Mindful life with disciplined reactions and responses to the world based in harmony and rooted in Love. The other a recently re-discovered passion, and the main focus of my Blog, in it's own right a Zen-ful and insightful - if not meditative hobby/past-time/dedication/educational experience.



Some photos soon of some of my trees, sticks, works in progress, and things to share with everyone related to my Bonsai experience. I'll be displaying not only the bonsai themselves, but some of the practices of creating bonsai, tips on growing, methods of pruning, from my own experiences and knowledge gained from Masters of the art.



Namaste,

Jason



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Blogs submit to reddit Blogarama - Blog Directory blog search directory Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blogs lists and reviews Blog Directory Bodhisattva Bonsai - Blogged Blog Ratings Web Directory Top Blogs - Increase SEO of Your Blog, Blogging Resources Gardening Blogroll Center Award Winning Home and Garden Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory